Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Correction

I received the following email from my dad in response to my post from earlier this morning. I felt it was prudent to share it with you.

That is not a semi. I drive a semi. That is a straight truck. The difference is the body is mounted on the frame of the truck. A semi is hooked to the trailer via a "fifth wheel" which allows the trailer to turn and supports the load of the trailer.

That is the kind of cab and chassis that I used to deliver for Interstate. Where was the body for that truck made? Is it a Morgan, or Supreme? The cab and chassis were most likely made in Springfield I'll bet.

Love you,
Daddy

And in response to his response, I have no idea where the body of the truck was made. But wasn't that educational?

No comments:

Post a Comment