Monday, March 22, 2010

Hometown visit

On this my first married Monday, I've been relaxing at home and catching up on my blogs and emails. Of course, this post from the Ohio Benefit Bank Mobile Express blog caught my eye. It's about a recent trip to my hometown, Urbana, that the van made last week. I find a couple of things interesting about this post:

1) A good number of the people who stopped by claimed that even though they were eligible for assistance, they didn't want to apply because someone surely needed it more than they.
2) Russell, the author of the post, described Urbana as a "whole 'nother time zone," complete with Southern hospitality and accents to match.

And so I must ask my faithful readers: do y'all think I have a Southern accent?

It's all in your perception, I guess. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment