Monday, March 8, 2010

MIA

With only one post from last week, some of you must be wondering, "Kaitlyn, what's going on?! Where are your blog posts?"

The answer: I do not know. I have lost them among the pages of my grants, the heaping piles of tissue paper and gift bags from my bridal shower last Saturday, and the ever-growing lists of things to do in preparation for my wedding.

Don't worry--I am not abandoning you, and I am not a Bridezilla. I am as focused as ever at work. It's just that there's a lot on my plate right now and sadly, my blog is experiencing a little neglect. Blog posts should resume as normal in about two weeks or so. In the meantime, I hope to provide brief updates on all sorts of fun stuff going on around here, such as:

Butler County School Supply Coalition Meeting, Today 11 a.m.
Poverty Simulation at Miami Hamilton's campus, Today 1:30-5:00 p.m.
Ohio Benefit Bank Tax Training in Dayton, Thursday 9:00-4:00 p.m.
First round of grants due, Friday by 4:00 p.m.

Still, don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a while. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment