Wednesday, September 30, 2009

One of Us

I post this in humility and amazement:

A few weeks ago at the OBB conference in Columbus, I met a man named Chris Jacobs, the COO of Solutions for Progress, Inc. (This is the company that designed the software for The Benefit Bank, which is used in 5 other states besides Ohio.) He told me that he has been following my blog, and asked if he could post a link to it on the main TBB website. I eagerly agreed, once again astonished that anyone besides my mom actually reads this thing.

Well, Chris followed up on his request and now on the Benefit Bank website there is a new section called One of Us featuring blogs from TBB counselors:

One of Us: A New Area of Content on the TBB Web Site www.thebenefitbank.com

Check out this new section on our home page where we post links to your blogs about working as a TBB counselor. Just go to our home page and follow the link to Kaitlyn Baker, Americorp/Vista, TBB Counselor's blog called "Making [Social] Change". She talks about her efforts to help people use The Ohio Benefit Bank services. Go Now

Thank you to Chris and the folks at Solutions for Progress who have linked to my blog. I am honored to share it with you and everyone else who is reading out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment