Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Extra, extra, read all about it!

Upon returning from a Butler County FEED Alliance meeting this morning with members from the Shared Harvest network, I opened the Hamilton Journal-News to find this article on yesterday's United Way summit, written by Tiffany Latta:

http://www.journal-news.com/news/hamilton-news/united-way-forum-addresses-poverty-issues-254645.html

I had an idea that I might be quoted in an article when Tiffany asked me for my age and the correct spelling of my name yesterday, but it doesn't mean I was any less tickled to see my words in print this morning! As a representative of both a provider and consumer of social services in this county, it feels great to give a genuine voice to the issues and concerns people living in poverty face in this community.

Thanks, Tiffany!

1 comment:

  1. Great read Kaitlyn (and Tiffany!). Fun to be in the newspaper :)

    ReplyDelete